PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
The Impact Recovery is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) and other relevant Australian and state laws in relation to the management of personal information.
Purpose of this Privacy Collection Statement
The purpose of this Privacy Collection Statement is to explain to you what personal information we are collecting, and why, at the time of collecting personal information (or as soon as practicable thereafter). The provision of a Privacy Collection Statement is a requirement of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
We provide a Privacy Collection Statement on each of our websites.
What personal information do we collect?
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- The fact that you have visited the website and the date and time of your visit;
- Your server or IP address (the name or number which uniquely identifies the computer through which you are connected to the internet);
- Your top level domain name, e.g. .com, .gov, .au, .uk;
- The pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- The search terms you used;
- The previous site you visited (if you have linked to this website); and
- The type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you from the collection of this information.
These are some services and activities on this Website where you may decide to register, for example as a webchat user, or as a donor.
If you choose to register for a service or activity through our Website, then some personal information will be recorded against your user profile. It will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- Meet our Website management needs (for example, by enabling you to become a member of the Website); or
- Provide services to you (such as moderating your participation in our online support groups to keep you safe);
- Contacting you regarding a request (for example to Share your Story);
- Provide information, resources and products to you (for example, if you order any resources or purchase products);
- Engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us and have not “opted-out”).
References to “Impact Recovery”, “Impact”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Impact Recovery Ltd., ABN 65 168 260 553.
“Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at impactrecovery.org.au, and includes the layout, individual design elements, underlying code elements and any text, sounds, videos, graphics, animated elements or other content contained on this Website.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Att: Privacy Officer, Impact Recovery Ltd., PO Box 2979, Bendigo DC VIC 3554